Everyone belongs somewhere.
Church is a place where people matter to God and each other.
You matter to God. You matter to us.
Pray for another church
in our community
A few announcements
(short and sweet!)
Worship - singing directly to God about how much we love Him
Teaching from the
A chance to pray for
Great Adventure is the discipleship path for children from infants through fifth grade at the Vineyard Church. We believe that children are precious to God, a present blessing, and our future hope. We want to create an environment that encourages children to know God, love Him wholeheartedly, and serve Him faithfully as an integral part of the Body of Christ.
- Multigenerational and diverse community
- Children growing in personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Children living lives of service to the church and community
- Biblical teaching that is Spirit led and creative
- Lessons that reach children where they are
- A safe environment for the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of each child
- A fun, exciting place where each child will experience God’s love and power
Great Adventure occurs over two distinct seasons:
The first season (the months of September, January and May) is the integration and inclusion of the kids into the regular Sunday activity of the church. Kids, our VIPs, are with the congregation for our worship service and receive a specific teaching before the sermon. During the sermon, all kids sit within the congregation and follow along with age-specific activity sheets. Kids are included in prayer and ministry time.
During the second season (October-December, February-April, June-August), the kids are in their age specific classroom for worship and teaching. Check-in for Great Adventure during second season is located just off the lobby on the upper level. Please come in either of the front doors and look for the Great Adventure Check-In signs (as well as the volunteers in bright green and gray shirts!). You will be able to meet the volunteers leading your child's class and see exactly where they'll be spending their time with us.